Products & Services
Credit Application – Part II
IF CREDIT IS EXTENDED, THE UNDERSIGNED AGREES:
1) To pay in full within thirty (30) days after cycle billing date as shown on monthly statement on my/our accounts for all purchases made during the preceding billing cycle without a FINANCE CHARGE. Approval of credit does not establish an “Open Account” credit is for “Net - 30 Days Only”. Prepayment on my/our account may be made on any unpaid balance at any time without penalty.
2) If payment/s are not made within thirty (30) days after cycle billing date I/we agree to pay a FINANCE CHARGE computed on a periodic rate in effect at time of purchase and shown on statement but in no event, shall the ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE exceed 18% applied to my/our previous months balance less payments and/or credits received since the last billing date. Payments shall be applied first to any accrued interest and then to the principal.
3) Payments made on an open credit account in a form other than Cash or Check is prohibited.
4) I/we hereby authorize Tri State Building Supply LLC to investigate my/our credit as necessary to act or verify information contained herein, through all available means. I/we further authorize any bank and other grantor of credit to me/us to release to Tri State Building Supply all credit and financial information requested, and consent to Tri State Building Materials LLC giving such creditors a copy of this Application upon request. I agree to execute any other documents necessary to authorize credit references and provide information to Tri State Building Materials LLC
5) That Tri State Building Materials LLC may, in its sole discretion, refuse to extend credit or terminate, revoke, or withdraw credit that has been extended at any time with or without cause and without notice to me.
6) That this Application for credit constitutes terms on which credit shall be extended and no other terms expressed or implied by personnel of Tri State Building Materials LLC shall be valid unless stated in writing, signed by all parties to be bound, and approved by the General Office of Tri State Building Materials LLC.
7) In the event of my/our failure to pay all sums due under any account within thirty (30) days after the date of any statement, I/we hereby agree to pay upon demand all of the out-of-pocket expenses, incurred by Tri State Building Materials LLC in connection with overdue balance all credit extended pursuant to this Credit Application. This includes, subject to any limits under applicable law, the attorney’s fees, legal expenses and court costs of Tri State Building Materials LLC I/we also agree to pay all fees charged by a collection agency to enforce collection of unpaid balances up to 50% of the unpaid balance, plus costs. To the extent allowed by applicable law, this paragraph 7 also applies to consumer credit for residents of Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota.
8) The undersigned acknowledges Tri State Building Materials LLC ability to take a security interest in all property received pursuant to this credit transaction so long as the property value exceeds $1,000.00.
9) I/we represent, warrant and agree that the information provided in this Application for Credit are true and correct on the date of this Application.
10) I/we understand that I/we am/are entitled to an exact copy of this Application and hereby acknowledge receipt of said copy from Tri State Building Materials LLC
11) I/we agree that all sales and other transactions between I/us and Tri State Building Materials LLC shall be governed by the laws of the state where the Tri State Building Materials LLC yard is located and any dispute arising from the parties relationship will be litigated exclusively in the courts of the county where the Tri State Building Materials LLC yard is located.
12) I/we understand and agree that this Application contains all terms negotiated between the parties and may be modified only by written agreement between me/us and Tri State Building Materials LLC
13) I/we agree to give Tri State Building Materials LLC notice of any defect in any goods or services provided by Tri State Building Materials LLC within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery or performance and shall permit Tri State Building Materials LLC a reasonable opportunity to inspect and take samples of the alleged defect or deficiency prior to taking corrective action, unless failure to take immediate corrective action would result in additional harm or damage. I/we waive any claim as to the quality of goods or services provided by Tri State Building Materials LLC if I/we fail to comply with the notice requirement of this paragraph 14.
14) I/we understand that for Tri State Building Materials LLC to consider an extension of credit to me/us as the Applicant, this Application must be signed by an owner in the case of a sole proprietorship or by an authorized signer in the case of any other entity. Tri State Building Materials LLC reserves the right to require written authority to verify that the person signing this application has the authority to bind the Applicant. In addition, if the Applicant is a sole proprietorship, the Statement of Individual set forth as “Addendum 1A to Credit Application” must be signed by the owner, and if Applicant is a partnership, joint venture, or privately held corporation, the Guaranty set forth as “Addendum 1B to Credit Application” must be signed by the owners or partners of the partnership, joint venture, or privately held corporation in order for Tri State Building Materials LLC to consider an extension of credit.
15) I/we will be enrolled in online account access through Web Track and agree to receive monthly statements via electronic mail (e-mail) at the e-mail address provided above. I/we understand that we may opt out of e-mail statements at any time by sending written notice to Tri State Building Materials LLC
16) I/we have read and understand the terms of this Application for Credit prior to signing said Application.
By browsing this website, you agree to our